Badbahal, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.535913, 83.552322.
Badbahal is a small authentic village situated in the state of Odisha, India. The settlement is pretty old and it enjoys great location at the river Tel. It is a home to about 13 hundred people. There is an old temple in the village, Jagannath Temple, which serves as the main one in the area.
Map of Badbahal, Odisha, India
Badbahal, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badbahal, Odisha, India is 20.535913, and the longitude is 83.552322. Badbahal, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 32' 9.2868'' N and 83° 33' 8.3592'' E.
Badbahal, Odisha, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Badbahal, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 32' 9.2868'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 33' 8.3592'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Badbahal, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)