Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.020229, 84.135986.
Bahdura is a small village in eastern Uttar Pradesh, located about 42 miles north from the city of Ballia and right near the border with the state of Bihar. The area is blessed with numerous rivers, including the Sacred Ganges, the river of Gharghara, and many smaller ones. Thus local settlements are very rich at the expense of agriculture, farming and small commercial businesses.
Where is Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.020229, and the longitude is 84.135986. Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 1' 12.8244'' N and 84° 8' 9.5496'' E.
Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 1' 12.8244'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 8' 9.5496'' E|
Coordinates of Bahdura, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)