Baksuar, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.950424, 86.471275.
A large village of Baksuar in northern Bihar is situated near the town of Akardh and has the population exceeding 1,000 people. It is quite a rich and old settlement, with most of the families residing in the area for centuries. Each of the local family has a garden near the house and a field, and some even have good pieces of lands where they can cultivate some veggies of fruits for selling those to small retail companies.
Map of Baksuar, Bihar, India
Baksuar, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baksuar, Bihar, India is 25.950424, and the longitude is 86.471275. Baksuar, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 57' 1.5264'' N and 86° 28' 16.5900'' E.
Baksuar, Bihar, India elevation is 47 meters height, that is equal to 154 feet.
Baksuar, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 57' 1.5264'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 28' 16.5900'' E|
|Elevation (m)||47 m|
|Elevation (f)||154 feet|
Coordinates of Baksuar, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)