Bandala, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.533333, 74.983330.
Bandala is a very small town in Punjab, located in the metropolitan area of Amritsar. It has the population slightly over 1000 people. It is located quite high from the roads and living quite an abandoned life. Most of the local population is looking for business opportunities in Amritsar.
Where is Bandala, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Bandala, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bandala, Punjab, India
Bandala, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bandala, Punjab, India is 31.533333, and the longitude is 74.983330. Bandala, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 31' 59.9988'' N and 74° 58' 59.9880'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 31' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 58' 59.9880'' E|
Coordinates of Bandala, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.