Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.503819, 75.810768.
An old historic town founded in the 17th century, Basohli is situated in southern Jammu and Kashmir, right near River Ravi. Its population is close to 15 thousand people, and it is located at about 18 hundred meters high. It is famous with a special sort of paintings called the Basholi painting, which mostly represents Hindu religious motifs and originate from a late 18th century painting school.
Where is Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India on Map?
Road map of Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 32.503819, and the longitude is 75.810768. Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 30' 13.7484'' N and 75° 48' 38.7648'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 30' 13.7484'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 48' 38.7648'' E|
Coordinates of Basohli, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)