Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.452242, 152.897964.
Bellingen is a large town situated a few miles away of the Pacific Ocean shores in New South Wales, Australia. It is a remote neighborhood of Coffs Harbour and a large settlement which can be found approximately on the halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. Bellingen was established in the early 1840s on the banks of the Bellingen river. It is located on an amazingly beautiful setting, surrounded by green lawns and hills, thus the area sometimes becomes filming area for some movies. The population of the town is close to 32 hundred people. Culture and traditions of the town are quite old and interesting, there are a few arts galleries as well as a few fairs and arts related events taking place in the town annually.
Map of Bellingen, NSW, Australia
Bellingen, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bellingen, NSW, Australia is -30.452242, and the longitude is 152.897964. Bellingen, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 27' 8.0712'' S and 152° 53' 52.6704'' E.
Bellingen, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 27' 8.0712'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 53' 52.6704'' E|
Coordinates of Bellingen, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)