Lawrence, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.490747, 153.100021.
Lawrence is a small village with the population close to 400 people, located in New South Wales, Australia. It is located on the banks of the Clarence River, near Woodford Island Natural Preserve. The village located with the preserve by ferries, and those tourists who want to visit this natural park should head to Lawrence first. You'll also be very surprised with the facilities that the village has, including local soccer and cricket fields, golf course, etc.
Where is Lawrence, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Lawrence, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lawrence, NSW, Australia
Lawrence, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lawrence, NSW, Australia is -29.490747, and the longitude is 153.100021. Lawrence, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 29' 26.6892'' S and 153° 6' 0.0756'' E.
Lawrence, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 29' 26.6892'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 6' 0.0756'' E|
Coordinates of Lawrence, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Cosmic Boy Village, Forrestania, WA, Australia (-32.579056, 119.727196)
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)