Berea, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.851847, 30.993368.
Berea is a large suburb area on Durban in coastal South Africa, with the population exceeding 100,000 people. The district is located between the campuses of the University of KwaZulu-Natal and the Howard College, so there is a certain portion of students who tend to rent a house in Brea. There are a few shopping centers and parks in the city, which are considered to be the main local points of interest.
Where is Berea, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Berea, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Berea, South Africa
Berea, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Berea, South Africa is -29.851847, and the longitude is 30.993368. Berea, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 51' 6.6492'' S and 30° 59' 36.1248'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 51' 6.6492'' S|
|DMS Long||30° 59' 36.1248'' E|
Coordinates of Berea, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)