Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.703421, 27.807695.
Vanderbijlpark is a small city in the neighborhood of Johannesburg, central South Africa, with the population close to 100,000 people. It was named after a Danish settler, engineer and researcher, Hendrik van der Bijl, and it is a small industrial center, with a number of small industrial enterprises and companies. It is also famous for its schools, as well as for its gambling establishments.
Where is Vanderbijlpark, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Vanderbijlpark, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
Vanderbijlpark, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vanderbijlpark, South Africa is -26.703421, and the longitude is 27.807695. Vanderbijlpark, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 42' 12.3156'' S and 27° 48' 27.7020'' E.
Vanderbijlpark, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 42' 12.3156'' S|
|DMS Long||27° 48' 27.7020'' E|
Coordinates of Vanderbijlpark, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)