Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.404490, 81.256210.
A small village of Bhotha is situated in central Chhattisgarh, about 34 miles southwest from the town of Charama. Bhotha inludes just a few streets and no more than 120 households. It is possible to reach the village by bus, which are actually quite rare and cont for at most 3 per day. They start from the neighboring towns and connect Bhotha with the neighboring larger settlements.
Map of Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India
Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India is 20.404490, and the longitude is 81.256210. Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 24' 16.1640'' N and 81° 15' 22.3560'' E.
Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 24' 16.1640'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 15' 22.3560'' E|
Coordinates of Bhotha, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)