Bhullar, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.006268, 75.650581.
A very small village of Bhullar in Punjab, India,located about 13 miles northwest from the city of Ludhiana. The region is very heavily populated with plenty of small settlements, since local climate is very favorable for agriculture and cultivating various vegetables and greens. There are about 70 households in the village.
Where is Bhullar, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Bhullar, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhullar, Punjab, India
Bhullar, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhullar, Punjab, India is 31.006268, and the longitude is 75.650581. Bhullar, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 0' 22.5648'' N and 75° 39' 2.0916'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 0' 22.5648'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 39' 2.0916'' E|
Coordinates of Bhullar, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.