Bhutni, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.130714, 87.870934.
Bhutni (ভূতনী) is a small village in the Malda district, West Bengal, northeastern India, located between the Ganges River and Fulahar River in the northern part of the state, close to the border with the state of Jharkhand. There are a few stores and Hindu temples in the village. Sankartola Mango Garden is situated nearby.
Where is Bhutni, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Bhutni, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhutni, West Bengal, India
Bhutni, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhutni, West Bengal, India is 25.130714, and the longitude is 87.870934. Bhutni, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 7' 50.5704'' N and 87° 52' 15.3624'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 7' 50.5704'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 52' 15.3624'' E|
Coordinates of Bhutni, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.