Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.466724, 74.650291.
Bhuttiwala is a small village in western Punjab, located 7 miles east from Sri Muktsar Sahib city. There are about 1,000 people living in the village, with most of the families relying totally on agriculture in their incomes. The village has got its name after one epic religious persona.
Where is Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India
Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India is 30.466724, and the longitude is 74.650291. Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 28' 0.2064'' N and 74° 39' 1.0476'' E.
Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 28' 0.2064'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 39' 1.0476'' E|
Coordinates of Bhuttiwala, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)