Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.615643, 82.138725.
Biradei is a small settlement in Hanumana district, eastern part of Madhya Pradesh state. There are about 700 people living in the village, and local families are quite poor. Due to quite dry and harsh climate of the area, living in small villages there is quite hard, with almost no opportunity to get some support from agriculture or commerce.
Where is Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India
Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.615643, and the longitude is 82.138725. Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 36' 56.3148'' N and 82° 8' 19.4100'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 36' 56.3148'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 8' 19.4100'' E|
Coordinates of Biradei, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)