Birdsville, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.898890, 139.351669.
Birdsville is a town in the state of Queensland in Central Australia, situated near Highway 14. It is situated very close to the border between South Australia and Queensland. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century and for decades it served as a border town between two states. Currently, the population of the town is close to a couple of hundred, but there is a famous pub and a famous annual racing event there, which as a rule attracts thousands of tourists.
Where is Birdsville, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Birdsville, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Birdsville, QLD, Australia
Birdsville, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Birdsville, QLD, Australia is -25.898890, and the longitude is 139.351669. Birdsville, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 53' 56.0040'' S and 139° 21' 6.0084'' E.
Birdsville, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 53' 56.0040'' S|
|DMS Long||139° 21' 6.0084'' E|
Coordinates of Birdsville, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)