Gisborne, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.485619, 144.591064.
Gisborne is a wonderful small town in the state of Victoria, Australia. It was founded in the middle of the 19th century and has a large community of farmers arrived there from New Wales and Tasmania. Today's population of the town is about 7,000 people.
Map of Gisborne, VIC, Australia
Gisborne, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gisborne, VIC, Australia is -37.485619, and the longitude is 144.591064. Gisborne, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 29' 8.2284'' S and 144° 35' 27.8304'' E.
Gisborne, VIC, Australia elevation is 418 meters height, that is equal to 1,371 feet.
Gisborne, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 29' 8.2284'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 35' 27.8304'' E|
|Elevation (m)||418 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,371 feet|
Coordinates of Gisborne, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Fallon, NV, USA (39.474869, -118.777039)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)