Bodwad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.901903, 76.017433.
A small village in the neighborhood of Nadgaon town, Bodwad is situated in northern Maharashtra, India, and is a part of Jalgaon district. The city of Jalgaon is located about 40 miles west from the village. Bodwad is a small agricultural spot, with the number of residents close to 300 people.
Where is Bodwad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Bodwad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bodwad, Maharashtra, India
Bodwad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bodwad, Maharashtra, India is 20.901903, and the longitude is 76.017433. Bodwad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 54' 6.8508'' N and 76° 1' 2.7588'' E.
Bodwad, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 54' 6.8508'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 1' 2.7588'' E|
Coordinates of Bodwad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)