Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.862431, 2.249006.
Bois de Boulogne is a huge public park with trails, artificial lakes, ponds, and botanical gardens in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, France. It is also home to a restaurant, a campground, and a sports club. The park was a former royal hunting preserve. Today, it has served as a public park since 1852. It has a total area of 845 hectares (2088 acres). Bois de Boulogne is one of the largest parks in the city. The park is a popular spot and features a number of activities such as jogging, hiking, running, biking, boat rowing, camping, and picnicking. It also hosts various events and weekend parties. The park is famous for its red squirrels which are protected by law. Stade Roland Garros which hosts the French Open is located in the southeastern part of the park.
Where is Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France
Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France is 48.862431, and the longitude is 2.249006. Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France is located at France country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 51' 44.7516'' N and 2° 14' 56.4216'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 51' 44.7516'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 14' 56.4216'' E|
Coordinates of Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in France
Also check out these related Parks.
- Parc Floral de Paris, France (48.837696, 2.444163)
- Parc Montsouris, Paris, France (48.822399, 2.336919)
- Parc Monceau, Paris, France (48.879684, 2.308624)
- Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France (48.862431, 2.249006)
- Parc de Bercy, Paris, France (48.836327, 2.381175)
- Vincennes Woods, Paris, France (48.828304, 2.432861)
- Parc de la Villette, Paris, France (48.893860, 2.390117)
- Champ de Mars, Paris, France (48.855633, 2.298337)
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Paris, France (48.880280, 2.382778)
- Lavender fields, Provence, France (43.987045, 5.102929)