Vincennes Woods, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.828304, 2.432861.
Vincennes Woods (Bois de Vincennes) is a popular park with a botanical garden, an arboretum, athletic fields, hiking and biking trails, historical landmarks, and lakes in the 12th arrondissement of Paris, France. The park is a huge green space, located near Château of Vincennes, a 14th-century castle that served as the residence of the Kings of France. It is the largest park in the city, created by Napoleon III in the middle of the 19th century. The park is also home to La Grande Pagode, a Buddhist temple, and INSEP, a government office. Parc Floral de Paris is situated nearby.
Where is Vincennes Woods, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Vincennes Woods, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vincennes Woods, Paris, France
Vincennes Woods, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vincennes Woods, Paris, France is 48.828304, and the longitude is 2.432861. Vincennes Woods, Paris, France is located at France country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 49' 41.8944'' N and 2° 25' 58.2996'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 49' 41.8944'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 25' 58.2996'' E|
Coordinates of Vincennes Woods, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in France
Also check out these related Parks.
- Parc Floral de Paris, France (48.837696, 2.444163)
- Parc Montsouris, Paris, France (48.822399, 2.336919)
- Parc Monceau, Paris, France (48.879684, 2.308624)
- Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France (48.862431, 2.249006)
- Parc de Bercy, Paris, France (48.836327, 2.381175)
- Vincennes Woods, Paris, France (48.828304, 2.432861)
- Parc de la Villette, Paris, France (48.893860, 2.390117)
- Champ de Mars, Paris, France (48.855633, 2.298337)
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Paris, France (48.880280, 2.382778)
- Lavender fields, Provence, France (43.987045, 5.102929)