Parc Montsouris, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.822399, 2.336919.
Parc Montsouris is a beautiful city park with marble and bronze sculptures in the 14th arrondissement of Paris, France, located at 2 Rue Gazan near Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris. It is very popular among students, and home to a few attractions and historical landmarks, such as Mire du Sud and Colonne de la Paix Armée. The park is also home to a playground, a meteorology station, a cafe, and a theatre as well as a variety of trees, plants, flowers, ducks, and birds. The park has an area of 38 acres (15 ha), created by Napoleon III on 2 October 1875. It is accessible by Cité Universitaire train station.
Where is Parc Montsouris, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Parc Montsouris, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parc Montsouris, Paris, France
Parc Montsouris, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parc Montsouris, Paris, France is 48.822399, and the longitude is 2.336919. Parc Montsouris, Paris, France is located at France country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 49' 20.6364'' N and 2° 20' 12.9084'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 49' 20.6364'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 20' 12.9084'' E|
Coordinates of Parc Montsouris, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in France
Also check out these related Parks.
- Parc Floral de Paris, France (48.837696, 2.444163)
- Parc Montsouris, Paris, France (48.822399, 2.336919)
- Parc Monceau, Paris, France (48.879684, 2.308624)
- Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France (48.862431, 2.249006)
- Parc de Bercy, Paris, France (48.836327, 2.381175)
- Vincennes Woods, Paris, France (48.828304, 2.432861)
- Parc de la Villette, Paris, France (48.893860, 2.390117)
- Champ de Mars, Paris, France (48.855633, 2.298337)
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Paris, France (48.880280, 2.382778)
- Lavender fields, Provence, France (43.987045, 5.102929)