Parc Monceau, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.879684, 2.308624.
Parc Monceau is a large public park with pyramid follies, walkways, and Corinthian pillars, in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France, located near Monceau Metro Station. The park also features a Dutch windmill, a Chinese fort, a puppet theater, a playground, and an 18th-century colonnade. Created in 1881, the park has an area of 20.3 acres (8.2 ha). There are statues of notable French figures in the park, such as Frédéric Chopin, Alfred de Musset, Guy de Maupassant, Edouard Pailleron, Charles Gounod, and Ambroise Thomas. Parc Monceau is a very popular destination for residents.
Where is Parc Monceau, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Parc Monceau, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Parc Monceau, Paris, France
Parc Monceau, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Parc Monceau, Paris, France is 48.879684, and the longitude is 2.308624. Parc Monceau, Paris, France is located at France country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 52' 46.8624'' N and 2° 18' 31.0464'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 52' 46.8624'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 18' 31.0464'' E|
Coordinates of Parc Monceau, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in France
Also check out these related Parks.
- Parc Floral de Paris, France (48.837696, 2.444163)
- Parc Montsouris, Paris, France (48.822399, 2.336919)
- Parc Monceau, Paris, France (48.879684, 2.308624)
- Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France (48.862431, 2.249006)
- Parc de Bercy, Paris, France (48.836327, 2.381175)
- Vincennes Woods, Paris, France (48.828304, 2.432861)
- Parc de la Villette, Paris, France (48.893860, 2.390117)
- Champ de Mars, Paris, France (48.855633, 2.298337)
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Paris, France (48.880280, 2.382778)
- Lavender fields, Provence, France (43.987045, 5.102929)