Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.913376, -111.230377.
Irma is a small village located in eastern Alberta, Canada, about 177 kilometers southeast of Edmonton. The village was founded in 1908, near the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway. It was incorporated as a village on May 30, 1912. Irma Airport is situated 6 kilometers east of the village. Highway 14 and Highway 881 also serve the area. Jean Paré, the author of the Company's Coming cookbook series, was born in Irma. Irma Museum, Irma Campground, and Irma Golf Club are among the local attractions.
Where is Irma, Canada on Map?
Road map of Irma, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Irma, Canada
Irma, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Irma, Canada is 52.913376, and the longitude is -111.230377. Irma, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 54' 48.1536'' N and 111° 13' 49.3572'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 54' 48.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 13' 49.3572'' W|
Coordinates of Irma, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)
No comments written yet.