Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.997682, 121.915627.
A small island of Boracay is located to the north of Malay, Philippines, right opposite of Panay Peninsula Natural Park. Boracay is a world known resort which offers absolutely stunning beaches, excellent accommodation options and services of the highest class. In addition to all possible recreation activities starting from scuba diving and paragliding, and ending up with swimming and golf, there are also annual events, fairs and celebrations which usually attract thousands of tourists from around the world.
Map of Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines
Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines is 11.997682, and the longitude is 121.915627. Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 59' 51.6552'' N and 121° 54' 56.2572'' E.
Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 59' 51.6552'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 54' 56.2572'' E|
Coordinates of Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines (11.997682, 121.915627)