Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.593744, 122.606758.
Situated right opposite Iloilo City, Guimaras is the name of a province and the name of an island in Western Visayas, central Philippines. The area of the island is close to 215 square miles, and it is divided into 5 districts. There are 5 main towns, with Buenavist being the largest and the most populated (about 50 thousand people). The total population of the island is slightly exceeding 200 thousand people. The island is an active agricultural spot producing plenty of tropic fruit kinds, crops, etc.
Map of Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines
Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines is 10.593744, and the longitude is 122.606758. Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 35' 37.4784'' N and 122° 36' 24.3288'' E.
Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 35' 37.4784'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 36' 24.3288'' E|
Coordinates of Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines (11.997682, 121.915627)