Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.862454, 124.881119.
Leyte is a large island in eastern Philippines, which is one of the Visayas islands. Its area is estimated to be close to 2850 square miles, and the population is about 2.2 million people. The island is divided into 2 provinces, and the local small towns and cities have an interesting history, including a number of battles. Local culture is very interesting, and the island is considered to be the area where the Tinikling dance (a popular dancing style of the Philippines) was created.
Where is Leyte, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Leyte, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leyte, Philippines
Leyte, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leyte, Philippines is 10.862454, and the longitude is 124.881119. Leyte, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 51' 44.8344'' N and 124° 52' 52.0284'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 51' 44.8344'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 52' 52.0284'' E|
Coordinates of Leyte, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, the Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.968603, 121.918381)