Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.967375, 121.924812.
Boracay is a small island located in the state of Malay, the Philippines. It has three small districts and the area is known for its great beaches and comfortable hotels. It is also a common destination for boaters and swimmers. Nature loves visit the island and the neighboring Northwest Panay Peninsula Natural Park.
Where is Boracay, Malay, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Boracay, Malay, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Boracay, Malay, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boracay, Malay, Philippines is 11.967375, and the longitude is 121.924812. Boracay, Malay, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 58' 2.5500'' N and 121° 55' 29.3232'' E.
|DMS Lat||11° 58' 2.5500'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 55' 29.3232'' E|
Coordinates of Boracay, Malay, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, the Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.968603, 121.918381)