Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.967375, 121.924812.
Boracay is a small island located in the state of Malay, the Philippines. It has three small districts and the area is known for its great beaches and comfortable hotels. It is also a common destination for boaters and swimmers. Nature loves visit the island and the neighboring Northwest Panay Peninsula Natural Park.
Map of Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Boracay, Malay, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boracay, Malay, Philippines is 11.967375, and the longitude is 121.924812. Boracay, Malay, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 58' 2.5500'' N and 121° 55' 29.3232'' E.
Boracay, Malay, Philippines elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Boracay, Malay, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 58' 2.5500'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 55' 29.3232'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Boracay, Malay, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines (11.997682, 121.915627)