Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.306864, 120.685394.
Manamoc is an island and a part of the Cuyo archipelago, which is a part of Palawan Province in the Philippines. It is located in Sulu Sea and has the area close to 17 acres. The population of the island is slightly exceeding 2,000 people. Most of the population is involved in fishing, producing seafood and other kinds of natural activities. The island is not considered to be a resort or a tourist attraction.
Where is Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines
Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines is 11.306864, and the longitude is 120.685394. Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 18' 24.7104'' N and 120° 41' 7.4184'' E.
|DMS Lat||11° 18' 24.7104'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 41' 7.4184'' E|
Coordinates of Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, the Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.968603, 121.918381)