Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.484167, 76.243401.
Borgaon Kh. (बोरगाव Kh.) is a very small village located in the state of Maharashtra, India. It was built around a certain location on the highway running between Kolkata and Hanzira. The Manjara Dam is the main attraction of the area.
Where is Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India
Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India is 18.484167, and the longitude is 76.243401. Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 29' 3.0012'' N and 76° 14' 36.2436'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 29' 3.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 14' 36.2436'' E|
Coordinates of Borgaon Kh., Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)