Bowraville, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.614943, 152.852127.
Bowraville is a small coastal town situated in the westernmost part of New South Wales, Australia. It is a part of the area known as Nabucca Shire. Bowraville is an old community but quite small, with the current population of only about 12 hundred people. Since the town is situated just a few miles away to the ocean shores, it is a known resort and a popular destination for vacationers. There are a few landmarks in Bowraville which become the points of interest for the visitors. Those are a small war museum, a local museum of culture, some old pubs and examples of old architecture located in the downtown area. There are a few good beaches and a few nice accommodation options in the vicinity.
Map of Bowraville, NSW, Australia
Bowraville, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bowraville, NSW, Australia is -30.614943, and the longitude is 152.852127. Bowraville, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 53.7948'' S and 152° 51' 7.6572'' E.
Bowraville, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 53.7948'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 51' 7.6572'' E|
Coordinates of Bowraville, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)