Lakemba, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.931667, 151.085281.
Lakemba is a small town situated in the state of New South Wales, Australia, just a dozen of miles inland of Sydney city center. It used to be a small settlement near the Cooks river which has turned into a district of Sydney and has been the part of the city for many decades. In modern times, Lakemba is a home to almost 17 thousand people and it is a very good modern suburb, provided with all modern amenities, services, and facilities. It is well connected with Sydney city center and it is possible to reach it by suburb trains. Lakemba is known as a great place for shopping and recreation, with a few very good facilities for sports and various outdoor activities.
Map of Lakemba, NSW, Australia
Lakemba, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lakemba, NSW, Australia is -33.931667, and the longitude is 151.085281. Lakemba, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 54.0012'' S and 151° 5' 7.0116'' E.
Lakemba, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 54.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 5' 7.0116'' E|
Coordinates of Lakemba, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)