Brno, Czech Republic
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.195061, 16.606836.
Brno is a beautiful old city in Moravia and the second largest city in Czech Republic. Its population is close to 400,000 people, and according to some archaeological findings, the first settlement was established there in the early 11th century. It is a legislative and a cultural center of the country, with plenty of tourist attractions and various points of interesting including architecture, numerous parks, monuments, cultural centers and concert halls, beautiful cathedrals and churches.
Where is Brno, Czech Republic on Map?
Road map of Brno, Czech Republic shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Brno, Czech Republic
Brno, Czech Republic Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brno, Czech Republic is 49.195061, and the longitude is 16.606836. Brno, Czech Republic is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 11' 42.2196'' N and 16° 36' 24.6096'' E.
Brno, Czech Republic Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 11' 42.2196'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 36' 24.6096'' E|
Coordinates of Brno, Czech Republic is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, Czechia (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)