Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.511002, 14.150558.
Terezín, or the old and small city of Theresienstadt, is a famous tourist destination in Czechia, located in the northern part of the country. It emerged at the end of the 18th century near a small fortification, on the banks of Elbe river. During the World War II times, there was a large concentration camp located near the city.
Where is Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia on Map?
Road map of Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia
Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia is 50.511002, and the longitude is 14.150558. Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 30' 39.6072'' N and 14° 9' 2.0088'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 30' 39.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 9' 2.0088'' E|
Coordinates of Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, the Czech Republic (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)