Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.183239, 15.454273.
Telč is an old beautiful settlement in Southern Moravia, Czechia, located somewhere between Prague and Brno. It is an old Roman style town, with plenty of interesting places to see and visit, including local cathedrals, palaces, parks, gardens, monuments, and museums. Telč is under protection of UNESCO as the area where a great number of Renaissance houses can be found.
Map of Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia
Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia is 49.183239, and the longitude is 15.454273. Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 10' 59.6604'' N and 15° 27' 15.3828'' E.
Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 10' 59.6604'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 27' 15.3828'' E|
Coordinates of Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, Czechia (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)