Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.952431, 15.268654.
Established in the 13th century, a city of Kutna Hora is one of the most beautiful settlements of Bohemia, Czechia, located about 60 miles east of Prague city. The downtown area of Kutna Hora is under protection of UNESCO as a part of the world's historic heritage. St. Barbara Cathedral is a 13th century building and a must to see for those who travel around the country.
Where is Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia on Map?
Road map of Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia
Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia is 49.952431, and the longitude is 15.268654. Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 57' 8.7516'' N and 15° 16' 7.1544'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 57' 8.7516'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 16' 7.1544'' E|
Coordinates of Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, the Czech Republic (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)