Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.738430, 13.373637.
Pilsen is a large city and the key center of Bohemia region in western Czechia. Located about 75 miles west from Prague, the city is a beautiful Medieval settlement, founded at about 9th century BC. It is located on a wonderful natural setting and can be a great destination for travelers and those who visit the country. There are plenty of monuments and historic buildings in the city center, including the old Synagogue. There are numerous breweries throughout the city, and beer is what Pilsen is really famous with.
Map of Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia
Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia is 49.738430, and the longitude is 13.373637. Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 44' 18.3480'' N and 13° 22' 25.0932'' E.
Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 44' 18.3480'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 22' 25.0932'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, Czechia (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)