Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.231853, 12.871962.
Karlovy Vary is one of the largest and the most famous tourist cities in Czechia. Formerly known as Carlsbad, the city was founded in the late 14th century and has become a center of recreation by the early 17th century. There were 13 large thermal sources discovered, with more than 300 smaller mineral water springs. There is a large number of hotels, thermal areas and other recreational facilities in the city. It has become a desired destination for many tourists from around Europe.
Map of Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic is 50.231853, and the longitude is 12.871962. Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 13' 54.6708'' N and 12° 52' 19.0632'' E.
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 13' 54.6708'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 52' 19.0632'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, Czechia (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)