Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.533333, -6.283333.
Cádiz is a beautiful historic city and the capital of Cádiz Province, situated in south western Spain, just about three dozens of miles north west of the city of Gibraltar. The city was established in the 10th century BC and has a very long history, being home to a number of rulers or emperors like the Phoenicians, the Ancient Romans, Moorish people, Anglo-Dutch rulers, etc. Modern day's Cádiz is a home to a large number of tourist attractions and landmarks like amazing architecture, old houses and mansions, gardens and parks, squares, cathedrals and castles, governmental buildings, galleries, museums, concert halls, shopping facilities and facilities for sports, etc.
Map of Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain
Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain is 36.533333, and the longitude is -6.283333. Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 31' 59.9988'' N and 6° 16' 59.9988'' W.
Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 31' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 16' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Cádiz, Cádiz Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)