Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.687252, -9.147665.
Cacilhas is a small town situated right opposite Lisbon in the mouth of the Tagur River, in the district of Almada, western Portugal. It used to be a small municipality linked to the large city by just a ferry, but in the beginning of the 20th century it became a part of capital city's area. The ferry is still exists and can be possibly used to reach Lisbon, and also it is possible to use light-rail as well. There is a very good modern yacht club in Cacilhas, and there are also a few small shipbuilding facilities in the town. The population of the town is close to 6 thousand people.
Map of Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal
Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal is 38.687252, and the longitude is -9.147665. Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 41' 14.1072'' N and 9° 8' 51.5940'' W.
Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 41' 14.1072'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 8' 51.5940'' W|
Coordinates of Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Portugal
Also check out these related Towns.
- São Miguel Arcanjo, Azores, Portugal (37.717499, -25.434168)
- Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal (38.687252, -9.147665)
- Guarda, Portugal (40.536373, -7.265401)
- Ponta Delgada, the Azores, Portugal (37.742828, -25.680588)
- Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo, Portugal (41.764732, -8.582741)
- Magoito, São João das Lampas, Portugal (38.867588, -9.429850)
- Alcanena, Portugal (39.459099, -8.667169)
- Corroios, Portugal (38.642151, -9.151483)
- Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal (32.688656, -16.791765)
- Caniçal, Portugal (32.740215, -16.734753)