Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.688656, -16.791765.
Santa Cruz is a large town in the island of Madeira, Portugal, with the population close to 45,000 people. It is one of the most famous resort towns in Madeira, smaller only than the capital of the island, Funchal. There are five smaller resort villages located near the town, and there are a few agricultural companies operating at the market, as well as a few small fishing businesses.
Where is Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal
Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal is 32.688656, and the longitude is -16.791765. Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 41' 19.1616'' N and 16° 47' 30.3540'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 41' 19.1616'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 47' 30.3540'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Portugal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nazaré, Portugal (39.601875, -9.071212)
- São Miguel Arcanjo, Azores, Portugal (37.717499, -25.434168)
- Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal (38.687252, -9.147665)
- Guarda, Portugal (40.536373, -7.265401)
- Ponta Delgada, the Azores, Portugal (37.742828, -25.680588)
- Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo, Portugal (41.764732, -8.582741)
- Magoito, São João das Lampas, Portugal (38.867588, -9.429850)
- Alcanena, Portugal (39.459099, -8.667169)
- Corroios, Portugal (38.642151, -9.151483)
- Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal (32.688656, -16.791765)