Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.536373, -7.265401.
Guarda is a large town and a settlement with the population close to 42,000 people, situated in north eastern Portugal, a few dozens of miles away from the border with Spain. The town was founded by a small local emperor at the end of the 12th century, and there is a large number of historical monuments and the examples of some old architecture can be found in the town. Se da Guarda Cathedral, or the town's cathedral is the most famous of those. There are a few very good, comfortable and very much affordable hotels to stay in the town. Guarda is the seat of a small district divided into 43 sub-districts, with the total population close to 70,000 people.
Where is Guarda, Portugal on Map?
Road map of Guarda, Portugal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guarda, Portugal
Guarda, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guarda, Portugal is 40.536373, and the longitude is -7.265401. Guarda, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 32' 10.9428'' N and 7° 15' 55.4436'' W.
Guarda, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 32' 10.9428'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 15' 55.4436'' W|
Coordinates of Guarda, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Portugal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nazaré, Portugal (39.601875, -9.071212)
- São Miguel Arcanjo, Azores, Portugal (37.717499, -25.434168)
- Cacilhas, Almada, Portugal (38.687252, -9.147665)
- Guarda, Portugal (40.536373, -7.265401)
- Ponta Delgada, the Azores, Portugal (37.742828, -25.680588)
- Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo, Portugal (41.764732, -8.582741)
- Magoito, São João das Lampas, Portugal (38.867588, -9.429850)
- Alcanena, Portugal (39.459099, -8.667169)
- Corroios, Portugal (38.642151, -9.151483)
- Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal (32.688656, -16.791765)