Caesars Superdome, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.951439, -90.081970.
Caesars Superdome, formerly known as Louisiana Superdome (1975–2011) and Mercedes-Benz Superdome (2011–2021), is a 166,000-square-foot stadium with a capacity of 73,208, located at 1500 Sugar Bowl Dr, New Orleans, LA, United States. Opened on August 3, 1975, it is the home stadium for NFL's New Orleans Saints (1975–2004, 2006–present) and NCAA's Sugar Bowl (1975–2005, 2007–present). It is also home to NCAA's New Orleans Bowl (2001–2004, 2006–present). The stadium was listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in 2016. Caesars Superdome hosted The 1976 Pro Bowl, the Super Bowl games, The BCS National Championship Games, The Amazing Race 32, an AMA Supercross Championship, and so on. It also hosts basketball games, rugby matches, boxing and wrestling events, conventions, gymnastics competitions, and concerts.
Where is Caesars Superdome, LA, USA on Map?
Road map of Caesars Superdome, LA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Caesars Superdome, LA, USA
Caesars Superdome, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Caesars Superdome, LA, USA is 29.951439, and the longitude is -90.081970. Caesars Superdome, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 57' 5.1804'' N and 90° 4' 55.0920'' W.
|DMS Lat||29° 57' 5.1804'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 4' 55.0920'' W|
Coordinates of Caesars Superdome, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Truist Park, GA, USA (33.890781, -84.468239)
- Minute Maid Park, TX, USA (29.757017, -95.356209)
- Bank of America Stadium, NC, USA (35.225845, -80.853607)
- Oakland Arena, CA, USA (37.750328, -122.203300)
- Footprint Center, AZ, USA (33.445938, -112.071487)
- Paycom Center, OK, USA (35.463608, -97.515640)
- FTX Arena, FL, USA (25.781441, -80.188332)
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse, IN, USA (39.763924, -86.155807)
- Caesars Superdome, LA, USA (29.951439, -90.081970)
- Highmark Stadium, NY, USA (42.773773, -78.787460)