Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.490276, 14.062500.
Caltanissetta is a small community situated in the central part of the island of Sicily, south western Italy. It is a small and very beautiful city established in the epoch when the Greeks were ruling these parts of the modern Italy. Just a few centuries later the area became a part of the Roman Empire, and during the early Middle Ages the city used to be ruled by the French, the Normans, the Spanish, and even the Arabic and Ottoman people. Today it is a very beautiful city with a few wonderful landmarks like the Cathedral of Santa Maria la Nova, the Cathedral of St. Agatha, a few old monuments in the central city square, etc. Caltanissetta is a center of agriculture known for its farms and fields. There are also some sulfur mining facilities in the neighborhood of the city.
Where is Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy on Map?
Road map of Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy
Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy is 37.490276, and the longitude is 14.062500. Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 29' 24.9936'' N and 14° 3' 45.0000'' E.
Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 29' 24.9936'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 3' 45.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)