Acireale, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.616669, 15.166667.
Situated in the westernmost part of Italy, on the island of Sicily, the city of Acireale is a popular tourist destination and a beautiful city located near Ethna Mount, to the north of the city of Catania. Acireale is known for its stunning old cathedrals, churches, and palaces which can be found in the downtown area. The city was founded in the times of the Greek rule of the area and has initially received the name of Xiphonia. Most of the old buildings that have preserved since the old times were built in the early and late Middle Ages when Acireale became a center of trade, transport, culture, and social life. The main landmarks of the city include the Church of Saint Dominic, the St. Sebastian's Basilica, the St. Peters's Basilica, and others.
Map of Acireale, Sicily, Italy
Acireale, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Acireale, Sicily, Italy is 37.616669, and the longitude is 15.166667. Acireale, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 37' 0.0084'' N and 15° 10' 0.0012'' E.
Acireale, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 37' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 10' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Acireale, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)