Velletri, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.686668, 12.777500.
Velletri is one of the outskirts areas of Rome and a part of the region of Lazio, which can be found in the central Italy. The area has been inhabited since the times of the early Greek Empire, and later on continued developing as a part of the Ancient Rome. Velletri was a home to the family related to the Roman Emperor Augustos, and after the collapse of the Empire the city used to become a part of various kingdoms and empires, including the ones of the Goths, the Normans, and other nations. Modern Velletri is a small historic and cultural spot, with plenty of cultural events taking place there year round. The city is also an education hub, with a small university and a number of colleges located there.
Where is Velletri, Lazio, Italy on Map?
Road map of Velletri, Lazio, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Velletri, Lazio, Italy
Velletri, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Velletri, Lazio, Italy is 41.686668, and the longitude is 12.777500. Velletri, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 41' 12.0048'' N and 12° 46' 39.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 41' 12.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 46' 39.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Velletri, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)