Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.349998, 14.166667.
Chieti is a small city and the capital of the same name province which is situated in the region of Abruzzo, central Italy, near the city of Pescara. It is one of the oldest cities in the region, established in the 10th or 11th century by one of the epic heroes, Achilles. During the reign of the Greek and the Roman Empires the city was thriving and developing as a center of cultural and social life of the region. In the Middle Ages it has turned into a key commercial spot and a very important agricultural hub. In modern day's Chieti there is a large number of tourist attractions and historic monuments which include the local cathedrals, museums, palaces, basilicas, theaters, and so on. There are many festivals, concerts, and other cultural events taking place in the city year round and attracting a large number of guests.
Map of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy is 42.349998, and the longitude is 14.166667. Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 59.9928'' N and 14° 10' 0.0012'' E.
Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 10' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)