Aversa, Campania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.966667, 14.200000.
A small city of Aversa is situated in the central part of the region of Campania in southern Italy. Situated in the area of historic and very fertile lands, traditionally Aversa is a popular agricultural spot. It has been inhabited for many centuries but started developing and growing as a post-Roman city. During the middle ages the city started being treated as an important strategic point and a community ruled by a large number of emperors and kings including the one of the Normans, the Spaniards, etc. Aversa and its neighborhoods are considered to be the place where famous mozzarella cheese was prepared. Aversa is a tourist spot and a nice place to visit which offers beautiful architecture and plenty of various entertainment and sports facilities.
Map of Aversa, Campania, Italy
Aversa, Campania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aversa, Campania, Italy is 40.966667, and the longitude is 14.200000. Aversa, Campania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 58' 0.0012'' N and 14° 11' 60.0000'' E.
Aversa, Campania, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 58' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 11' 60.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Aversa, Campania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)