Canning, NS, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.157917, -64.424164.
Canning is a small village in Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada, located in the northeastern part of the county and at the intersection of Route 221 and Route 358. Apple Tree Landing was the first name of the town given by the New England settlers. The village has a few points of interest like a hockey rink. Canning is known as the home of Wilf Carter, a famous country singer. Points of interest in the village include Blomidon Look-off Provincial Park, Scots Bay Provincial Park, The Look Off, Glooscap Arena, The ArtCan Gallery, and The Village Coffee Shop.
Where is Canning, NS, Canada on Map?
Road map of Canning, NS, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Canning, NS, Canada
Canning, NS, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Canning, NS, Canada is 45.157917, and the longitude is -64.424164. Canning, NS, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 9' 28.5012'' N and 64° 25' 26.9904'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 9' 28.5012'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 25' 26.9904'' W|
Coordinates of Canning, NS, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)