Godbout, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.324425, -67.599930.
Located in the mouth of the Godbout River, Godbout is a small village in Quebec. With the population below 300 people, the village is known as a small port for ferries uniting the village with Matane, a small town right on the opposite side of the Lawrence River. Ferry transportation is considered the best way to reach the village.
Where is Godbout, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Godbout, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Godbout, QC, Canada
Godbout, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Godbout, QC, Canada is 49.324425, and the longitude is -67.599930. Godbout, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 19' 27.9300'' N and 67° 35' 59.7480'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 19' 27.9300'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 35' 59.7480'' W|
Coordinates of Godbout, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Canada
Also check out these related Villages.
- Zeballos, BC, Canada (49.981804, -126.845406)
- Bolton, ON, Canada (43.874199, -79.730659)
- Carlsbad Springs, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.369408, -75.456223)
- Wakefield, QC, Canada (45.631542, -75.923988)
- Ricinus, AB, Canada (52.086231, -114.953545)
- Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada (45.975269, -61.123970)
- Killarney, ON, Canada (45.971912, -81.511497)
- Peers, AB, Canada (53.667610, -115.987747)
- Amaruq, Iqaluit, NU, Canada (63.741974, -68.488358)
- Stevensville, Fort Erie, ON, Canada (42.943176, -79.055122)