Centurion, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.850187, 28.198042.
Centurion is a city with the population close to 240,000 people, located in South Africa, in the neighborhood of Pretoria and Johannesburg. The city used to be a large separately developing municipality, which has became a part of the large metropolitan zone in the beginning of the current century. There is a large military base located in the city, and there are also a few museums and entertainment parks in Centurion, which attract both tourists and local residents, especially at weekends and holidays.
Where is Centurion, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Centurion, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Centurion, South Africa
Centurion, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Centurion, South Africa is -25.850187, and the longitude is 28.198042. Centurion, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 51' 0.6732'' S and 28° 11' 52.9512'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 51' 0.6732'' S|
|DMS Long||28° 11' 52.9512'' E|
Coordinates of Centurion, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)