Chakanwali, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.997086, 75.052887.
Chakanwali, a village in the neighborhood of Dera Baba Nanak, Punjab, located right near the border of India and Pakistan. The settlement has the population of only 450-500 people. There are 5 small district in the village, united by a long road each. The area is very good for agriculture, and local residents widely use this advantage for their own good.
Map of Chakanwali, Punjab, India
Chakanwali, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chakanwali, Punjab, India is 31.997086, and the longitude is 75.052887. Chakanwali, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 59' 49.5096'' N and 75° 3' 10.3932'' E.
Chakanwali, Punjab, India elevation is 240 meters height, that is equal to 787 feet.
Chakanwali, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 59' 49.5096'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 3' 10.3932'' E|
|Elevation (m)||240 m|
|Elevation (f)||787 feet|
Coordinates of Chakanwali, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)